Xiao Yao San (逍遥散) is a formula which targets circulation, inflammation, mental health and body nourishment.
Taking this herbal supplement may assist with menopausal syndrome, anemia, functional uterine bleeding, hepatitis, chronic gastritis, pelvic inflammatory disease, anxiety, depression, promoting circulation and nourishing your blood.
Xiao Yao San works to potentially harmonise the spleen and stomach, may aid emotional sadness, hypochondriac pain, headaches, dizziness, vertigo, poor appetite, bitter taste in the mouth, dry throat, irritable bowel movements and irregular periods with distending breasts.
Entering meridians: Spleen & Stomach
The Chinese herbs used are grown using the authentic DaoDI concept (non-sulphur treated) to retain the highest quality ingredient.
- 5:1 Concentration Ratio - 180g of raw herbs used in every bottle
- 4-9x Stronger than other Brands - effective formulas for health goals
- Natural Ingredients - made using authentic Chinese herbs
- Vegan & Vegetarian friendly
- 100% Recyclable Bottle
Daily recommendation is 6 tablets per day | 60 tablets per bottle
Take 3 tablets in the morning, 3 in the evening to support your health & wellbeing.
If you have an ongoing health condition, consult your medical practitioner first as they will be able to identify the correct daily consumption tailored to you.
Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.
- Dang Gui - (572mg)
- White Atractylodis Rhizome (Bai Zhu) - (572mg)
- Poria (Fu Ling) - (572mg)
- Thorowax Root (Chai Hu) - (572mg)
- White Peony (Bai Shao) - (572mg)
- Liquorice Root (Gan Cao) - (236mg)
- Fresh Rhizome (Sheng Jiang) - (168mg)
- Peppermint (Bo He) - (102mg)
Inactive ingredients: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate.
Chinese Element: Wood 木头
Beautiful and Ethical
Luxurious Herbal and skincare products handmade in Whitby, North Yorshire.