Du Huo Ji Sheng Tang (独活寄生丸) is a formula which targets the relief of internal pain.
Taking this herbal supplement may assist to dispel wind, cold and damp from your body, promote urination, tonify your internal organs, liver and provide relief of painful obstruction.
Du Huo Ji Sheng Tang works to potentially expel wind dampness, tonify the liver and kidneys, aid chronic arthritis, heavy and painful joints, lower backache, weakness, stiffness of joints, aversion to cold and attraction to warmth, palpitations, shortness of breath and a weak, slow pulse.
Entering meridians: Liver and Kidneys
The Chinese herbs used are grown using the authentic DaoDI concept (non-sulphur treated) to retain the highest quality ingredient.
- 5:1 Concentration Ratio - 180g of raw herbs used in every bottle
- 4-9x Stronger than other Brands - effective formulas for health goals
- Natural Ingredients - made using authentic Chinese herbs
- Vegan & Vegetarian friendly
- 100% Recyclable Bottle
Daily recommendation is 6 tablets per day | 60 tablets per bottle
Take 3 tablets in the morning, 3 in the evening to support your health & wellbeing.
If you have an ongoing health condition, consult your medical practitioner first as they will be able to identify the correct daily consumption tailored to you.
Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.
- Hairy Root (Du Huo) - (304mg)
- Foxglove Root (Sheng Di Huang) - (236mg)
- Ginseng (Ren Shen) - (236mg)
- Szechuan Lovage (Chuan Xiong) - (236mg)
- Eucommia Bark (Du Zhong) - (236mg)
- Laserwort (Fang Feng) - (236mg)
- Liquorice Root (Can Gao) - (236mg)
- White Oxknee Roor (Niu Xi) - (235mg)
- Cinnamon Bark (Rou Gui) - (235mg)
- Dang Gui - (235mg)
- White Peony (Bai Shao) - (235mg)
- Gentian Root (Long Dan Cao) - (235mg)
- Poria (Fu Ling) - (235mg)
Inactive ingredients: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Sodium silicate, Polyethylene glycate.
Chinese Element: Water 水
Beautiful and Ethical
Luxurious Herbal and skincare products handmade in Whitby, North Yorshire.